Guide to County Living
What is the Guide to County Living?
The Guide to County Living is a reference document written to provide information for new residents and for those considering making the move to the County of Grande Prairie.
Long-term residents of the County will also find the information in the Guide extremely relevant and useful – and most readers will even learn a few new things about our region!
What is in the Guide to County Living?
Major sections contained in the Guide include:
- County of Grande Prairie at a Glance
- Council / Governing in the County
- Education, Careers and Employment
- Leisure and Recreation
- Staying Informed in the County of Grande Prairie
- Living in a Rural Community
- Emergency and Health Services
- Family and Community Support Services
- Senior Citizens
- Animal Control and Bylaws
- Housing in the County of Grande Prairie
- Recycling and Waste Management Services
Where Can I Get a Copy of the Guide to County Living?
Click here [PDF - 4 MB] to download a current copy of the Guide.
Print copies can be found at:
- The Country of Grande Prairie Administration Building (10001 - 84 Avenue, Clairmont, AB)
- Grande Prairie Regional Tourism at Centre 2000 (11330 106 Street).