Campgrounds & Parks Regulations and Etiquette
While visiting our parks this season, please remember:
- Be considerate of others.
- Avoid excessive and offensive noise at any time of day: Talking or singing loudly, stereos at high volume and any other noisy behaviour is not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. This means all stereos and generators must be turned off, and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Keep campfires small. This helps us conserve firewood, reduces the risk of forest fires and helps maintain low camping fees.
- Make sure your fire is extinguished before you leave. Soak it with water once, and then again, making sure to stir through the ashes. Do not burn any garbage in the fire pits.
The County of Grande Prairie is proud to partner with Leave No Trace Canada to promote responsible use of natural areas during outdoor activities. If you are interested in learning about how you can reduce your impact on the environment, view our outdoor ethics.