Kleskun Hill Campground
Capture a glimpse of the northernmost badlands at Kleskun Hill Campground, located adjacent to the Kleskun Hill Natural Area and the Kleskun Hill Historical Village. Explore the fascinating cacti, native grasslands and land formations left behind after the ice age, step back in time at the historical village, or just relax while you enjoy the roar of an open fire.
The historic village contains a rentable hall and church for private functions. This is managed by the Kleskun Hill Museum Society.
Located 20 km northeast of Grande Prairie on Hwy #43, turn north on Range Road 41 for 4 km. Follow signs to the campground.
To book the hall or church, please call: Lynn at 780-567-2221
Season: May 15 to October 15
Rates: $25.00/night per campsite or $60.00/day for the Group Area. For individual campsites, payment is accepted in cash only. Occupancy permitted at each campsite is one camping unit and one vehicle. For Group day use and overnight camping, payment is accepted in cash, debit, or credit card only. No cheques.
- Onsite caretaker
- 9 sites, no hook-ups
- Nature themed playground
- Potable water available from tap
- Restrooms with showers, walking trails in natural area, historical village with hall rental available, 2 playgrounds, firepits and free firewood.
- Group Overnight Camping & Day-Use
- Campgrounds & Parks Regulations & Etiquette
- Golf Courses in the County
- Grande Prairie Regional Tourism Association