The Financial Services Department provides financial stewardship and management services for the County, including financial support to all departments in the areas of budgeting and financial.
Services provided include:
- centralized accounting services including accounts payable, accounts receivable, utilities, collections, interim financial reporting, payroll and benefits and property taxation.
- administrative customer service including cash receipting and reception.
- technical services for financial systems including online web services, database management and integration, upgrades, support and training on systems and equipment, and disaster recovery.
- financial services including financial analysis, cost recovery calculations, management of cash and investment portfolios, annual and interim financial reporting, capital asset accounting and reporting, operating and capital budgets, long range financial planning, reserves and debt management, financial policy, grant application and reporting, and other financial management, information and advice.
- liaison with the public and property owners regarding taxation, water and sewer accounts, accounts receivable and payable, local improvements, budget and financial information, and other services