Seasonal Groundskeeping Crew
Competition Number: HR-2018-0009
Job Title: Seasonal Groundskeeping Crew
Department: Parks & Recreation
Employment Type: Seasonal, Full-Time to October 26, 2018
Salary: $21.79 - $26.00/hour plus 5% in lieu of benefits
Posted Date: May 03, 2018 12:00 AM
Closing Date: May 11, 2018 8:30 AM
Last Updated Date: May 15, 2018 11:44 AM
The Parks & Recreation department is looking for an experienced temporary full-time Groundskeeping Crew member for parks maintenance, grass cutting, and general labour duties.
This position is required from approximately May – October, depending on operational needs. Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with some evening/weekend/on call work as required. Please note, as the weather gets hot the hours will likely change to 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and acceptable driver’s abstract;
- 2 or 3 years of experience operating lawn maintenance equipment;
- Physically capable for general labour duties;
- Ability to deal with members of the public in a professional manner;
- Willingness to undertake training in order to meet operational requirements.
The successful applicant will be a team player with good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. You will be a self-starter who can contribute positively to the team environment.
To apply, please click on the green "APPLY" button below.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
No additional documents available for this post.