Organizations hosting fundraisers for a registered charity or registered not for profit organization within the County of Grande Prairie boundaries can now use the County's barbeque for special events.
The barbecue is available to rent from May 1st to October 15th.
*Due to COVID-19 outbreak any BBQ rentals will not be confirmed or guaranteed at this time. Please email the Parks and Recreation to tentatively reserve the BBQ for your summer event.
A few things to know:
- Organizations must be hosting a fundraiser and provide a registered charity or non-profit registration number.
- The BBQ is free to rent; however, renters must provide a refundable $100 damage deposit.
- The BBQ must be booked a minimum of 14 days in advance of the event and can only be booked a maximum of one year in advance.
- Renters must have an anticipated attendance of 15 people or more.
- The BBQ is available for a maximum of four hours at the site of the event (transit time not included)
- The County will transport the BBQ to and from the event.
If your group or organization is interested in using the barbecue, we encourage you to review the Appendix BBQ Rental Agreement [PDF - 215 KB].
To book or for more information on the barbecue rental policy and guidelines, please contact the Parks and Recreation department at 780-532-9727.