Guide to County Living
What is the Guide to County Living?
The Guide to County Living is a reference document written to provide information for new residents and for those considering making the move to the County of Grande Prairie.
Long-term residents of the County will also find the information in the Guide extremely relevant and useful – and most readers will even learn a few new things about our region!
What is in the Guide to County Living?
Major sections contained in the Guide include:
- County of Grande Prairie at a Glance
- Council / Governing in the County
- Education, Careers and Employment
- Leisure and Recreation
- Staying Informed in the County of Grande Prairie
- Living in a Rural Community
- Emergency and Health Services
- Family and Community Support Services
- Senior Citizens
- Animal Control and Bylaws
- Housing in the County of Grande Prairie
- Recycling and Waste Management Services
Where Can I Get a Copy of the Guide to County Living?
Click here [PDF - 4.9 MB] to download a copy of the Guide.
- Delivering Value Every Day Fact Sheet
- Making Sense of Budget Fact Sheet
- 2017 Budget Highlights Booklet
- Strategic Plan
- Tax Information