Hommy Campground is now closed for the season.
Visit our Day Use area during daylight hours on weekends (Saturdays, Sundays and holiday Mondays) during the off-season.
COVID-19 restrictions and precautions remain in effect.
The Camground id due to re-open May 15, 2021.
The current restrictions include:
- A maximum of 100 people per gathering practicing 2m physical distancing
- Practicing 2m (6ft) physical distancing
- Practicing enhanced personal hygiene when using outhouses
- Do not use the campgrounds and parks if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Do not use the campgrounds and parks if you have travelled outside of the country within 14 days
Where is Hommy Park?
Located on the north bank of the Beaverlodge River, 8 km northwest of Beaverlodge, 1 km west off Hwy #43.
Site Contact: Shelna
Season: May 15 to October 15
Rates: $36.00/night per campsite, telephone reservations now available. Occupancy permitted at each campsite is one hard sided camping unit, one tent (site permitting) and one vehicle. Exclusive rental of the shelter and group use day area is $100.00 / day or $50.00 per half day. Point of sale is now available on site. We accept: debit, credit card (Visa or M/C) or by cash. Sorry, no American Express or cheques.
- Onsite caretaker year round
- 23 powered sites
- Group day use area with shelter
- Playground, trails, ball diamond, outdoor restrooms, non-potable water available from tap (winterized September 24, 2019), firepits and free firewood
New surfacing for the playground and improved drainage - date to be determined.