Board Leadership Workshop
Are you a director, volunteer or executive involved in a not-for-profit, social profit or voluntary sector organization?
Register for Board Governance - Understanding Your Roles and Responsibilities, a full-day learning event that focuses on:
- Understanding one's legal landscape and legal responsibilities
- Concepts of governance and understanding the roles and responsibilities of board members
- Liability and risk management and the link to policy development
- An overview of organizational planning and financial responsibilities
- Building a strong team and effective relationships
- Effective meetings and making the most of committees
- Creating an effective structure to ensure work gets done
When: October 26, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Tara Centre, Evergreen Park
County of Grande Prairie 55001 TWP RD 710
The registration fee is $25 per attendee, lunch included. Payment can be made via cheque payable to County of Grande Prairie, Credit Card or invoice addressed to your organization.
Download the registration form [PDF - 298 KB] to register for this great event! Once completed, submit the form via email to email@example.com, in person at the County Administration Office or by fax to 780-567-5575. All registrations will be confirmed by email.
For more information contact FCSS at 780-532-9727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.