Bezanson, La Glace and Teepee Creek Fire Stations
Are you ready to make a difference in your community, take on a challenge, and be part of a team? Apply to become a firefighter!
The County’s Regional Fire Service has paid on call firefighters based out of the stations in Bezanson, Teepee Creek and La Glace. If you’re looking for a way to give back to your these communities and earn firefighting certifications while committing to a shifts each month, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What We Offer
- The ability to help your community and network, and be part of a great team atmosphere
- Professional firefighter certification education valued at $12,000 which is transferable anywhere in North America
- Additional benefits such as WCB coverage and life insurance coverage
What We Expect
- Aptitude for physically demanding but rewarding work
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- 3 hours of weekly training\practice nights
A minimum of one Saturday per month
- All recruits must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current Alberta Driver's License
- Drivers Abstract, demonstrating a safe driving record
- Grade 12 education
- Pass RCMP Criminal Record Check
- A willingness to train to NFPA 1001 Level 2 certification
- No experience is necessary
Interested in becoming a paid on call firefighter for the County Regional Fire Service?
For more information about the application process, download the Application Overview [PDF - 318 KB]
For more information contact the County Regional Fire Service at email@example.com or 780-532-9727.
Interested in learning more about the other fire stations in the area?
Town of Beaverlodge
Stan Metcalf, Fire Chief
E: firstname.lastname@example.org C: 780-933-8168
Town of Sexsmith
Dale Widsten, District Fire Chief
E: email@example.com C: 780-402-9386
Town of Wembley
Matt Smith, Fire Chief
E: firstname.lastname@example.org C: 780-814-2453
Village of Hythe
E: email@example.com C: 587-343-4414