Permits in Hythe

The County of Grande Prairie is contracted to provide Safety Code Services for the Village of Hythe. Completed applications can be submitted to the Planning Department at the County of Grande Prairie Administration Building. 

To arrange an inspection please contact the County of Grande Prairie Planning department at 780-513-3950 or contact the Safety Codes Inspectors directly:

  • For Building, Plumbing, Gas, and Private Sewage Inspections - call Rob Renschler at 780-814-2129
  • For Building and Electrical Inspections call Neil Seidner at 587-297-1114
  • For Residential Building Inspections call Wayne Curry at 780-512-3543

Development Permits

Development permits for the Village of Hythe are processed by the Village. For more information and forms, please see the Village of Hythe website.

Building Permits

Hythe Non-Residential Building Permit Application.pdf [PDF - 314 KB]
Hythe Residential Building Permit Application.pdf [PDF - 310 KB]

Electrical Permits

Hythe Electrical Permit Application.pdf [PDF - 307 KB]

Gas Permits

Hythe Gas Permit Application.pdf [PDF - 315 KB]

Plumbing / Sewage Permits

Hythe Plumbing Permit Application.pdf [PDF - 305 KB]
Hythe Private Sewage Application.pdf [PDF - 310 KB]

Supplemental information may be required. Additional forms are available on our main permits page.