Bezanson Truck Fill
Bezanson Truck Fill - Now Open!
9921 100 Avenue
The Bezanson Truck Fill provides bulk water to County residents for residential and agricultural use.
Apply online for a Bezanson Truck Fill Account Access Number and pre-pay for water before visiting the truck fill.
Registered users can purchase up to eight cubic metres of water per month at $9/cubic metre.
All users are required to pay a one-time $42 application fee prior to using the Truck Fill.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions for details about the Bezanson Truck Fill.
HOW TO SET-UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Click here to apply for a Bezanson Truck Fill Account Access Number.
Fill out the application form with your first and last name, County address (physical or legal land description), email address and phone number(s) and click ‘Apply Now’.
*IMPORTANT: For “Company Name” you MUST put your first and last name. Should you accidentally miss this step your application may be denied.
- You will receive a request to confirm your email address. This will be sent to the email that was provided at registration.
Note: As this email is automatically generated, it may end up in your junk mail folder.
- Once your email address is confirmed, the County will approve your application within 1 – 2 business days.
- Upon approval you will receive a welcome email asking you to confirm your account. Click on the link in the email and a “Confirm Account” screen will open.
- You will now be asked to set up your account password along with a security question and answer. Your username is the email address that you provided.
HELPFUL TIP: Be sure to note your Account Access Number for future reference.
STEPS FOR BUYING WATER AT THE BEZANSON TRUCK FILL:
- Log-in here using your username (your email address) and password to set-up your PIN. Please note that the website may take 1-2 minutes to load the first time that you are accessing it.
- Once logged into your account, you must now register a vehicle to your account.
- Click “Truck Management” followed by “New” to register a vehicle(s)
- You will be automatically assigned an Account Access Number.
- You will be required to provide each vehicle with a truck name (this can be a number (ex: 001) or text based (ex: blue truck)
- A license plate number must also be recorded for each vehicle that you are registering.
- Assign each vehicle a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
HELPFUL TIP: Be sure to note your Access Number and PIN. They will both be required in order to dispense water at the Truck Fill Station.
3. Pre-pay for water by contacting the County:
- Call 780-532-7393 during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. - Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday) excluding statutory holidays.
- Stop by the Public Works office at 10001 84 Avenue, Clairmont and pay with cash, cheque, Interac or credit card
- Mail a cheque, payable to the County of Grande Prairie. Please be sure to note:” Bezanson Truck Fill” and your Account Access Number on the memo line so you can be properly credited
Please Note: All users will be required to pay a one-time $42 application fee prior to using the Truck Fill.
4. You’re now ready to visit the Bezanson Truck Fill! - Don't forget your PIN and Account Access Number.
HOW TO USE THE BEZANSON TRUCK FILL
Account holders can access the Bezanson Truck Fill by using their Account Access Number and four-digit PIN.
Residents can purchase up to eight cubic metres of water per month at $9/cubic metre.
The Bezanson Truck Fill is intended for residential and agricultural use only. There is no commercial use permitted.
STEPS FOR FILLING WATER AT THE BEZANSON TRUCK FILL:
1.Upon arrival to the Truck Fill, users are encouraged to take notice of the illuminated light located on the outside of the building. A GREEN light indicates that the Truck Fill is fully operational. A RED light indicates that the Truck Fill is temporarily unavailable.
2. If the outdoor light is GREEN, connect the water fill hose to your tank.
3. Select your connection type, either:
- Truck (four-inch overhead connection) or
- Tank (two-inch side connection)
4. Enter your four-digit Account Access Number. Press ‘ENTER’
5. Enter your four-digit PIN Number. Press ‘ENTER’.
6. Enter the volume of water you wish to dispense (in cubic metres). Press ‘ENTER’.
7. Ensure that your hose is connected.
8. Press ‘START’ to begin water flow.
- Volume of water dispensing will be displayed on the screen
- The water will stop automatically once the requested volume is reached.
- Press ‘STOP’ to stop water flow.
*These instructions have also been posted at the Bezanson Truck Fill for your convenience and future reference.