Intermunicipal Collaboration Frameworks
As part of the updated Municipal Government Act (MGA), Intermunicipal Collaboration Frameworks (ICFs) are required for municipalities that share a border.
An Intermunicipal Collaboration Framework is a tool to facilitate cooperation between neighbouring municipalities to ensure municipal services are provided to residents efficiently and cost effectively.
The County of Grande Prairie has completed ICFs with the following municipalities:
- Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 [PDF - 4 MB]
- Birch Hills County [PDF - 8 MB]
- Saddle Hills County [PDF - 8 MB]
- Town of Beaverlodge ICF [PDF - 6 MB]
- Town of Wembley [PDF - 7 MB]