Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Competition Number: HR-2019-0014
Job Title: Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Department: Community Services division
Employment Type: Temporary - Full Time: May - August approx.
Salary: $23.88 - $28.50 per hour, plus 5% in lieu of benefits
Posted Date: January 31, 2019 12:00 AM
Closing Date: February 22, 2019 8:30 AM
Last Updated Date: January 31, 2019 2:34 PM
The County of Grande Prairie is looking for a temporary, full time post-secondary student to serve as a Customer Service Representative at the Community Services Building.
- Provides customer service via phone and in person;
- Provides administrative support and data entry;
- Accepts payments;
- Sends and receives internal and external mail;
- Assists with bookings for the County BBQ as needed;
- Provides administrative support to County campgrounds;
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Current student in Business Administration or related program preferred;
- Planning to return to full time post-secondary studies in the fall of 2019;
- Experience working in an office setting;
- Ability to deal with members of the public in a professional manner;
- Valid class 5 driver's license;
- Must be willing to undertake training in order to meet operational requirements.
The successful applicant will be a team player with good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. You will be a self-starter who can contribute positively to the team environment.
To apply, please click on the green "APPLY" button below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No additional documents available for this post.