Clairmont 100th Anniversary Poster Deadline
September 5 - 5, 2015 (All Day)
The Clairmont 100th Anniversary Committee invites you to celebrate your family by building a poster to represent your family. Posters will be hung in the Clairmont Senior's Centre where people can enjoy a look while they share lunch and events during the action packed anniversary day on September 19th, 2015.
Deadline to submit your family poster is September 5, 2015.
- Use poster board that is 22 by 28 inches (it makes it easier for volunteers to cart, carry and plan the displays);
- In large print (1.5 inches high at least) name the family;
- Add things to tell others about your family's history in the community;
- Suggestions so far are: photos, dates, a simple map, printed short descriptions, baptism or wedding copy, newspaper articles, etc.
- Make more than one poster if you like
- Family posters can cover any part of the last hundred years
- Please do not use original special materials you would hate to lose;
- Tell everyone who might consider themselves connected to Clairmont, the more the merrier!
- Drop off completed posters to:
County of Grande Prairie
Attention: Shannon Baird
10001 - 84 Avenue
The Clairmont 100th Anniversary Committee will:
- hang the posters,
- perhaps loan them to others after the event,
- endeaver to get the posters back to you.
If you have any questions, need more information, or would like to help the committee please contact Donna Beeston at 780-567-4299 or Susan Meyer at 780-567-2495.