Agriculture Strategies for Producers. Talk More. Ask More. Listen More.
February 20, 2020 (9:30am - 3:00pm)
How can you Do More as a producer? Sometimes its as easy as being able to Talk More, Ask more and Listen more. Coffee's on!
Talk More. Ask More. Listen More.
Need some new ideas or just a chance to catch up ? You're invited to join us for coffee and lunch! REGISTER.
Industry professionals in agrology, agronomy , accounting and law will be on hand to cover a variety of engaging topics ranging from insects , crops, County updates, taxes, succession planning ,mental well being and more.
- 9:30 -10:00 Coffee and Registration
- 10:00 - 10:30 Welcome
- Sonja Raven County of Grande Prairie
- Agricultural Fieldman 's Update
- 10:30 -11:00 Gregory Sekulic Canola Council of Canada
- Benefical Insects
- 11:00 -11 :30 Jennifer Otani Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Field Heros Initiatives Beaverlodge Research Farm
- 11:30- 12:00 Tracy Leishman MNP Grande Prairie
- Agriculture Tax Strategies
- 12:00 -1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 -2:00 Keynote Speaker - Do More Agriculture
- Mental Health in Agriculture
- 2:00 - 3:00 Cameron Smith KMSC Law LLP
- Farm Succession /Estate planning
We envision a culture in Agriculture where all producers are encouraged, empowered and supported to take care of their mental well being .
Do More Ag is helping to realize this culture in agriculture by creating awareness about mental health and breaking the stigma that currently exists while building a community of support and resources for those impacted and affected. We will help all producers realize they are not alone and they have an entire industry behind them.
This event is FREE to attend, however preregistration is requested for catering numbers. REGISTER.
For more information, please contact Jill Henry Agriculture Department, County of Grande Prairie at 780-532-9727 or email email@example.com.